5 Effective Exercises To Reduce Side Fat
Welcome to fashionshouters your number one stop for fitness tips. today we would be trashing out the problem of how to lose side fat with exercises. so are you having a problem with side fats or finding it hard to reduce those side fats making you uncomfortable? then you are at the right stop.
What if I tell you that you could quickly reduce side fat with just some little tricks, you are surprised right? You don’t have to be surprised because it is something you already know, the only thing new is that I would be introducing you to some new exercises that would make the reducing of side fat easier and faster.
So if you are looking for side belly fat workout or either want an answer to the following questions
- how to lose side fat exercises
- how to reduce side fat of waist
- how to reduce side fat in 10 days
- how to reduce side fat of hips
- side belly fat workout
- how to get rid of side fat woman
- how to reduce side fat of waist male
- side fat workout for men.
then you are just a step away from them, so without much ado let dive into the main talk of the day, i am sure you must be excited so am i.
- Follow our makeup trend to get that perfect face you want.
- Check out our best fashion tips to keep up with the fashion trends
Or subscribe to our Newsline below to get our update straight to your inbox
Exercises To Reduce Side Fat – Top 5
Side planks as a whole reduce side fat drastically, and starfish is one of the many varieties of side planks and it helps to reduce side fat very fast, even more faster than you can think.
How To Do:
- You need to go in the side plank position first and get your full balance.
- Once you are finally in your best balance position, then put one of your foot on the other and then raise your other arm to the air.
- Now, lift the leg you placed on top and try to touch your toe. Then return back to the previous position.
- Repeat these steps up to 15 times and do the same on the other side.
2. Side Plank Circles
This is also a side plank exercise and it majorly focuses on your oblique muscles and also your lower belly pouch. In fact, this one tucks your side fat in so fast.
How To Do:
- To do this you need to get to the plank position making sure that your knee is on the side, then lift your second leg up until it is fully horizontal.
- This is the main part of this exercise which is to use your lifted leg to trace big circles.
- Now trace up to 20 big circles both clockwise and anti-clockwise, do the same on the other side too.
3. Oblique Crunch
The oblique exercises target majorly the oblique muscles that are present both up and down of the sideline. They help to reduce the side fat drastically.
How To Do:
- you would start by lifting your leg while your knees are bent until your claves are horizontal
- Now put your left hand behind your head and then stretch your right hand to the opposite side.
- By pressing your right forearm on the ground then lift your left side off your torse and try to touch your left elbow to your left knee.
- now you should turn your left knee towards your left elbow just as you lift your left torse.
- repeat this up to 10 times and also do the same on the other side.
4. Piked Elbow Twists
The piked elbow exercise also targets the oblique muscles, it is a very effective exercise that helps to reduce side fat at a quick rate if done constantly.
How To Do:
- start by lying down on the floor with your legs straight up and your hands extended too.
- Now you should start by lifting your straight legs and arms also in a sit-up position just until you are sure your torso is off the floor and you are properly balancing on your butt.
- By twisting your torso to the right side, you should now bend your right arm and touch the right elbow to the floor.
- Now twist to the left and touch your left elbow to the floor, make sure it properly touch the floor for an effective result.
- Make sure you repeat this up to 20 times.
This special exercise targets your side muscles and uniformly trim out the side fat. If properly done in the right way you should see the effect as early as possible.
How To Do:
- You should start by lying on your back and your legs should be properly stacked together.
- You can choose to cross your ankles if it seems to be your best fit, but keeping them together is best.
- you should position your self in a way that you slightly relax on your bum cheek and not on your hips.
- At this point, start lifting your leg as high as possible and then return them back to the original position.
- Repeat this for up to 20 times before turning to the other side, then do the same at the other side.
Going through this list you would see that these exercises are very easy to do and can be done in your little space, so why still procrastinating that side fat, go on and eliminate them.
You should note that all these exercises to reduce side fat should be done constantly so as to get maximum effect on your side fats, tell us what you think about this post in the comment box below. Do you want to share the post with your friends? then use the share buttons below, thank you.
Subscribe to our news channel by placing your email in the box below.
Subscribe to get the best makeup tutorials and fashion trends directly to your inbox